Luray man killed in Rockingham accident
Page News and Courier The Valley Banner
Virginia State Police are still investigating a single-vehicle accident in Rockingham County on June 10 that claimed the life of a Luray man.
The accident occurred shortly before noon on Bryant Hollow Road near Elkton when a 1994 Honda driven by Todd William Cubbage, 24, of Luray, ran off the left side of the road and struck a tree.
It was unclear whether speed was a factor, police said.
- Can East Rock defend its C36 championship? Sandlot storylines for 2017
- East Rock’s Shifflett, Central’s Scott earn MVP honors in Valley All-Star game
- Former Warren County Wrestler Zach Beckner earns All-American status at Ferrum
- Wood, Strasburg community making the most of Rams’ Wrestling Program
- Broadway girl’s basketball breaks through with 3A championship